CD-ROM not recognized

Ian D. Stewart idstewart at compuvative.com
Sun Apr 28 01:04:18 CDT 2002

On 27 Apr 2002 23:00:09 +0200, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

> > I'm trying to run Cryo's Arthur's Knights under wine.  I've managed to
> > install using setup.exe, but when I go to play the game, I get an error
> > message telling me to insert CD #1, even though CD #1 is in the CD-ROM
> > tray and mounted.
>
> Does wine output any CD-related message ?

No.  The only message that gets displayed is:

fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_SetCooperativeLevel
(0x4039d2f0)->(00000000,00000008)

This appears just prior to the dialog asking me to insert CD #1.  As I
understand it, this is telling WINE to go to full screen mode, so doubt
it has much to do with the CD issue.

Ian

--
"How am I supposed to blend?  I'm two feet taller than everybody else in here!"
        -- Chris Tucker