Printing Chinese (NJStar)

Tien Foong Lee tl47 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 14 00:29:31 CDT 2002

Hi, I'm not sure about the status on printing in WINE. I have looked
through the FAQ (out of date... the psdrv seems to have changed, but I
got changes from looking at crossover, and found it to be in the
registry now) and gotten printing to work well in the Wine 20020411
(yeh, quite old). I have also managed to install NJStar (www.njstar.com)
Chinese WP 4.3 without too big a problem (somehow won't install in
Crossover Office).

The problem I have now, is that the Chinese text won't print in the demo
version which uses 16x16 bitmap fonts for each chinese character. It
displays the following:
fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_SelectBitmap stub

Wonder if anyone has any suggestions I should look into? Has this been
fixed of late? Thanks!

Tien.