Java Swing App

Garrett Serack gserack at experientia.org
Tue Dec 31 07:24:13 CST 2002

The real question is, where is the benefit to running windows' version
of Java under Linux, when the native port will work SOOOOOO much better?

While I've often wondered how well Java for Windows worked under wine, I
think that spending any time debugging that would be considered... Odd.
:(

Garrett Serack