BSD installation - second question - registry

Alex Volkov volkoff at usa.net
Thu Feb 28 00:25:19 CST 2002

Thank You for your suggest!
Now I have almost complete wine :) test says it is 46% ready!
I even can run solitaire, although it was not a goal
For serious programs to run I need registry and that is a thing I am missing
I don't have any *.reg files or registry related files at all :(
I don't mind to make them manulay if I would know how

Can somebody help me with registry issue?

wineinstall script doesn't work under BSD (and finally I am not the one who
is missing it)
I have wine installed only because of this guy, who did it without
wineinstall too and because of this newsgroup help

For those who interested:
http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/bsd/2001/09/21/FreeBSD_Basics.html

So now lets talk about registry

Alex