Regression in wine-20011226 ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Jan 2 19:30:20 CST 2002

> OK, thanks for the info, I think I nailed it. Does this work?

Hi!
  Yes, You caught the bug. The programs now don't crash.
  However, the front panel simulator doesn't communicate with the
modem anymore. It fails even to initialize it and looking on modem
LEDs, I see no blinking, so I think the program cannot send chars
to it.
  I know that there have been changes recently in the serial comm
code. I made a dump of --debugmsg +comm,+file,+dosfs and it's attached.
Could some comm guru review it?
                                          With regards, Pavel Troller