Visual Fox Pro 6 APP and Wine & Reggresion

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jan 10 16:50:44 CST 2002

In article <001601c19a04$81e94660$78050662 at atax> you wrote:
: Hello, i'm working in software development company, and we have a custom made software in VFP 6, as we're thinking on replacing all our
: win9x boxes to linux (since we got rid of those hard-to-manage-and-prone-to-error nt boxes) since we mostly use this app for everything, we
: tried to run it in Linux using wine.

: i downloaded the latest wine release, the codeweavers release and a CVS one, none of them seem to work and all displayed this error
: http://www.reconfig.net/~atax/error2.txt

An error log without _your_ verbal description of what went wrong is nearly
useless.

How should I find out what's wrong in 600k of logs.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de