Font problems - modern.fon not loaded

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Tue Jan 29 12:51:38 CST 2002

Hi Sylvain,

Sylvain Petreolle wrote on Dienstag, 29. Januar 2002 18:45 about Re: Font
problems - modern.fon not loaded:

> I tried to use fontview to see if the font is
> displayed as it does. I tried with a TTF font too...

> > I tried to convert modern.fon from fon tp pcf format
> > using fnt2bdf/bdftppcf.
> > This did not work something must be wrong with this
> > font.

Yes, I looked at modern.fon using fontview and it was displayed well.

Seams that it isn't necessary to convert the windows fon files for the use
with xserver as long as this font is only used by wine based applications.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/