Wine patches

lawson_whitney at lawson_whitney at
Fri Jun 14 09:33:13 CDT 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:

> --- Claudiu.COSTIN at wrote:
> >   Is there a chance to have daily patches
> > to wine from CVS. Is too hard to wait a
> > month for a big patch. Also, at my job
> > I don't have access to open connections
> > to anything than proxy, so CVS is not
> > a solution.
> Winehq lists a few binary packages which are built
> from daily wine.
> If you need source only the other option I can think
> of is to subscribe to wine-cvs at and get
> individual patches.

That is what I do.  I put wine-cvs in a mail folder and have some little
scripts to batch patch URL's for wget -i or mail them to www4mail in
case my proxy isn't working.  Asis. they are peculiar to my mail system,
but I guess I can geneeralize them in case anyone wants to follow the
CVS by email/http proxy or www4mail.

> Regards,
> Andriy

	  >< Microsoft free environment
This mail client runs on Wine.  Your mileage may vary.
---cut here---