BSD installation - third question - fixme messages

Alex Volkov volkoff_fido at langoo.com
Tue Mar 5 01:34:29 CST 2002

Hi guys!
This newsgroup is much more helpfull then reading help files (is it about my
lazyness?) so I have another SOLID question

Don't want to spam usenet with particular fixme:**** error questions - lets
put this situation in more common way:

Where is a good source (link? help page? news archive?) where majority of
fixme messages is listed with answers and recomendations what to do to fix
it

Is it any common source available at all? I am getting so much various fixme
messages (remember - my wine installed manually under BSD where wineinstall
does not work, so I probably encounter more errors then average user) so I
would be happy to just sit and research souch source to find all my answers

Please advise

--

Alex Volkov
(415) 987-7000