BSD installation - second question - registry

Alex Volkov volkoff_fido at langoo.com
Tue Mar 5 01:36:40 CST 2002

OK guys!
To finalize about registry under BSD I have to notice 2 things:
1. Hopefully *.reg files are getting created at their own - without my help
at all. A couple programs I have installed and vouil-la - I have registry
file :)
2. As it was mentioned above about wineinstall tool (does not work under
BSD), regapi does not work either - even worth - it is not getting build -
gives error in response for make command

Now I have another solid question - please read BSD installation - third
question thread

Alex

--

Alex Volkov