Attention to all Lotus Domino Admins using wine

Dan Fer ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:58:51 CST 2002

Anyone in this mailing list uses Notes/Domino at work?

If so, do you admin any Domino servers?

When I use the Lotus Domino Administrator client, in server console I see
??? instead of text, and numbers look ok. I posted a bug like that but since
not so many people seem to be using Lotus notes with wine I need to find
somebody in the same situation,  and in case anyone finds a solution for it,
to let me know...

Well... thanks in advance, I expect some feedback on this!! :)