Lotus Notes does not start anymore with current CVS

post at maikschulz.de post at maikschulz.de
Wed Oct 2 04:58:18 CDT 2002

Hi,

I just (~1100h CET) pulled the current wine release from CVS (as I do
almost every morning ;-), compiled and now my Lotus Notes client does
not complete its startup anymore (yes, I know CVS is bleeding edge...)

I get lots of

fixme:file:LockFile not implemented in server
fixme:file:UnlockFile not implemented in server

messages, the window is being created, the menu bar is being drawn and
then it hangs.

Hope that helps fixing the bug, if you need more information please let
me know (cc me as I'm not on the list).

Thanks,
-Maik