SPAM[Relay on RBL Lists] Re: HalfLife on latest CVS

Michael Pacey michael at wd21.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 19:21:29 CDT 2002

Quoting Franky Van Liedekerke <liedekef at pandora.be>:

> A search on "halflife linux" on google brought me to:
>
> http://www.thegamebox.net/files/Halflife/Linux/
>
> but there are many others ...
>
> Of course you need the CD to install the game, but I think the client
> works natively under linux.

As suspected, having downloaded hlds_l_3110_full.bin, extracted the code, read
the readme and run the program, it appears this is the Half Life Dedicated
Server (hlds).

I couldn't find the client anywhere. If anyone knows different, please let me
know. If anyone is successfully running Half Life under Wine, please let me know.

--
Web: http://sydb.dyndns.org
ICQ: 152392113 (New to ICQ? http://www.mirabilis.com)