SPAM[Relay on RBL Lists] Re: HalfLife on latest CVS

Michael Pacey michael at
Fri Oct 4 19:21:29 CDT 2002

Quoting Franky Van Liedekerke <liedekef at>:

> A search on "halflife linux" on google brought me to:
> but there are many others ...
> Of course you need the CD to install the game, but I think the client
> works natively under linux.

As suspected, having downloaded hlds_l_3110_full.bin, extracted the code, read
the readme and run the program, it appears this is the Half Life Dedicated
Server (hlds).

I couldn't find the client anywhere. If anyone knows different, please let me
know. If anyone is successfully running Half Life under Wine, please let me know.

ICQ: 152392113 (New to ICQ?
IRC: #sydb on EFnet (New to IRC?