Problems with installing

Ben Boomsma benboomsma at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 15:20:54 CDT 2002

Duane Clark wrote:

Though how did you choose a May version of Wine? Since you have done this a
few times already, why not try the 20020904 version? Also, perhaps try
posting to comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, since there seem to be quite a
few Mandrake users over there. Maybe there is some issue with this very
recent Mandrake compiler.

I have tried later versions of Wine but got the same error that I had
before, so I tried an old one.
I will post to comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, I hope they have some usefull
solutions also.

Thanks again for your help :)

Ben