Wineconsole example?

Bill Holland BHolland at Cornell-Mayo.com
Wed Oct 16 11:25:35 CDT 2002

Hello,

Is there a good example WINE configuration for running a simple console
program (using wineconsole)?

For example, the windows tree.com program?

I'm actually trying to run TLIB (version control software from Dave Burton
Systems, www.burtonsys.com ) under linux, and am so confused I want to start
with a working example first.  I'm new to linux, tlib, and wine!

I know it can be done, because Dave Burton had it working, but lost his
notes.

I'm using Redhat 7.3 and 2002/10/7 RPMS.  Should I be using the "tgz" or
"cvs" version?

I got the "WINE Administrators Handbook", but it doesnt mention wineconsole
at all.

I am able to get TLIB to sort-of-run, but apparently still have far to go.

Thanks

- Bill