win2000 + wine + winMX

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 22 19:34:41 CDT 2002

will do in few hours, winmx works well with windows version set to
winme
(not tested with others) and a few DllOverrides.

tested with original winmx(version 1), 3.20 and 3.30.
note : you must set your connection to primary even if you are on adsl,
dunno why.

 --- "giochi at telvia.it" <giochi at telvia.it> a écrit : > Hello,