QuantaPlus

Bruce Griffis griffisb at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 30 11:17:36 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 02:08 am, wine-users-request at wine.codeweavers.com
wrote:
> From: "David Jones" <gnome at hawaii.rr.com>
>
> On 29 Apr 03, at 11:58, Bruce Griffis wrote:
> > Think I'll explore OpenSource stuff for my private use. I
> > did use OpenOffice for my cub scout den's site, with
> > QuantaPlus to figure it out a little more. It's a very
> > primitive site, but was fun. The limitation is strictly on
> > my side, not on the tool-set's side.
>
> QuantaPlus? What's that?
>
> David
> gnome at hawaii.rr.com

QuantaPlus is a web editing tool. I installed in when messing with Mandrake.
You can also get it directly from sourceforge - http://quanta.sourceforge.net

It's pretty slick. You can look at your html code, and you can also view what
your web site will look like. I was having some trouble with something I did
for my cub scout den in OO, so used Quanta Plus to get a more indepth view of
the actual HTML code. I need to learn more about it - it looks like a good
tool.