Problems with wine-20030709

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 14:07:12 CDT 2003

Thanks for the Tip,

I now have Word 2000 running on my RedHat 9 box with recent WINE CVS (Aug  5,
03 update) build.

I did need to apply the recommended ole32 config option. Excel seems to work
without the config option. Lots of FIXME's to the console, but it does appear
to function. Nice to have Office working when you get that occasional
document that won't open right in Open Office.

Kevin