running wordpad.exe (from win2000) in wine error

Bala egrpbala at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 20:40:15 CDT 2003

Hi All,
       I installed wine in my redhat linux-8.0
machine using wine-20030709-1rh8winehq.i686.rpm
and copied wordpad.exe and mfc42u.dll from my win2000
machine to the ~home/.wine/c/windows and system
directories and try to run wordpad.exe in wine byr

  #wine wordpad.exe
I am getting error message dialog as

  The application or DLL can not be loaded on
windows95 or 3.1. It takes advantage of Unicode
features only available on winodws NT.

How to make wine to execute win2000 executables??

Thanks,
-bala-