Strange entropy error message

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Fri Nov 21 13:57:04 CST 2003

Hello,
  I am running fedora core 1 and just compiled and installed
wine-20031118.  After a bit of fiddling, I've gotten Checkpoint firewall
NG_AI gui to run.  The programs in demo mode work fine, but when I try
to connect with the firewall I get the following message:
 "rand_collect_entropy: Failed to collect entropy from all sources.
Abort."

What is this??  A google results in 0 messages.

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"Think hard, Delenn. This Council has never before been divided. We