Rights error

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Tue Apr 27 11:23:39 CDT 2004

Trying to install a windows application that loads (ie I moved over all
required DLLS and made references to them in the application section)
but it keeps coming up saying that "The System administrator has set
policies to prevent this installation".  I had this on another install
attempt and it was that the user doing the install did not have rights
to mod the registry file. I chown all the regfiles to have rx for the
user and still get the error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeremey.