[Wine]Cluster size not supported

S. Woodside sbwoodside at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 14:56:19 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem, I get "The cluster size in this system is
not supported."

I get this when running wine InstMsiA.exe (using the version from
microsoft.com). It comes up in a windows message box. I'm running wine
from yesterday's cvs.

I tried running Rein's test program from this old email and I get the
following output:

% wine fds 'c:\'
ret 1 gle 0
sectpclust 1 bytpersect 1104350701 freeclust 1 totalclust 1
sectpclust 1 bytpersect 41d30ded freeclust 1 totalclust 1

simon