Wine and Mandrake 9.2 / 10?

Jeff Melville jmelvil1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 20:31:02 CST 2004

I have had very little success running wine under Mandrake 9.2 and 10.

Here's the current situation:
Mandrake 10 RC1
I have used: wine20040121mdk rpm, wine20040213winehq rpm, and source
install from cvs on 20040215

Excel loads fine, but when I run the app, I get this:
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...

I have gotten the same thing with the winehq build and my own, mdk just
locks up a lot.  I also got the same error when I clicked the X11 tab of
winecfg with the source install. (winehq rpm does not include winecfg)

Any ideas? Thanks