yesteday CVS wine crashes on RH8

Saulius Krasuckas Saulius.Krasuckas at elst.vtu.lt
Mon Jan 5 16:45:30 CST 2004

i have RH8 box. up2date-ed. i've made "make clean" and
"tools/wineinstall". first crash goes in the end of wineinstall, failing
prog is regedit:

Installing default Wine registry entries...

/usr/src/wine-cvs/wine/tools/wineinstall: line 648: 25326 Segmentation fault      $REGEDIT $DEFREG >/dev/null
Registry install failed.

tracing leads to wine crash. stracing wine shows crash in wine-pthread.
and stracing last one show me nothing clear.

nothing has changed in the setup of my box, AFAIR. now i am moving back by
~10 patches and compiling so cannot get exact strace output. am i alone
with such crash?