[Wine]Fwd: Wine 20040615

Wolfdreamer wolfdreamer at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Jul 1 17:42:16 CDT 2004

Hi,

Ok, so I got Wine installed with help. (I'm real new to Linux) But now
this is what I am getting:

wine
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory
'/home/wolfdreamer', starting in the Windows directory.
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"C:\\windows" is not
accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"C:\\windows\\system32" is not
accessible.
Wine 20040615
Usage: wine PROGRAM [ARGUMENTS...]   Run the specified program
       wine --help                   Display this help and exit
       wine --version                Output version information and exit

What dose it mean, how di I fix?

Clyde