[Wine]Regression Testing--DVD Lab

Dan McGhee farmerdan at i-rule.net
Wed Jul 7 22:21:42 CDT 2004

I'm conducting regression testing for a problem I'm having with DVD Lab,
a DVD authoring application.  I'm doing the testing by "brute force,"
updating my tree to a different date and time to get the problem to
create itself. <There are no thumbnails or preview in the current
version.  These features were available in 20040408>

I have the full-cvs from the ftp site and have found the Commit Log.
Once I have identified the date and time at which the problem appears is
there a way to selectively add and remove patches, elegantly, as opposed
to building for each patch,  to change the state of what I'm doing.
Right now my abilities dictate that I could only post to the developers
list the date and time brackets in which the offending patch was sent to
the commits and let someone else determine which patch needed work.  I
would rather identify the patch for the developers.

Thanks

Dan