[Wine]Help the wine project

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Wed Jul 28 14:24:41 CDT 2004

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

>If you go to our download page at
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241
>at the bottom you will see the tests. You can run them see for yourself, they
>are harmless. You can also uninstall winrash at any time from the control panel.
>
>Ivan.

Oh. At the bottom of the *Wine* project page. Which is of course a
different page than the winerash page itself.

I get it, he's got winetest-200407221000-kevin-mingw.exe and he's
running the tests.

Here are some errors which may or may not have been logged and included
in the report:

He got an error popup during the extraction:

"Can't parse subtests output of msvcrtd"

Very near the completion of the first set of tests (one progress box
left to fill), but before the Network tests were started, this message
came up:

Process "C:\DOCUM~1\Jorden\LOCALS~1\Temp\wct3/user32_test.exe input"
timed out.

Then, when the test results were offered to be sent, this message:

File too big (5.1 MB > 1 MB); submitting partial report.

FWIW, hope it's nonetheless useful data.

Holly