confused over wine doc??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 17:18:54 CDT 2004

Duane,

That would be my hope, however my observation is that wine may somehow
change things such that Win things the registry in corrupted. If I
create a new .wine dir and start fresh and then 'boot' the win parition,
win things the registry has been corrupted. I hope this is just
coincidence.

This occured twice. I somwhow fowled up the dll overrides and apps did
not run correctly. In order to check out the apps I booted the win
partition. Each time it complained about a corrupted registry.

I will try it all again to test it. (I suppose I could change the
permissions to make the dir ro)

Regards,
Dan