Corrupted file problem Wine20040613,20040505 with Xilinx XST 6.2i

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:22:32 CDT 2004

Oliver wrote:

> With +file, +ntdll it was ok, actually. But I think it's the +relay which
> produce to much output ?! You also can see that partially in the logs ?!

If there are particular parts of the relay that that are filling the
file but that don't look interesting, you can exclude them in your
~/.wine/config file with something like:

[Debug]
"RelayExclude" =
"RtlEnterCriticalSection;RtlLeaveCriticalSection;_EnterSysLevel;_LeaveSysLevel;LOCAL_Lock;LOCAL_Unlock;TlsGetValue;kernel32.GetLastError;kernel32.SetLastError"