Missing scroll bar

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 20 10:28:18 CDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:15:47 +0200, you wrote:

> Hi,
> I am missing the scroll bars in the bmed application
> (https://hubrichn.dyndns.org/bmed.tar.gz)

I downloaded this. At the first attempt to run bmed.old/bmed/bmed.exe I
got a failure indicating it was expecting this to be Y:\bmed\bmed.exe

I changed the drive configuration and added the Y: drive, and now (after
about 10 minutes in which nothing happen) I get complaints that it
cannot connect to some 192.xxx tcpip address. The program quits after

You must add some instructions it seems.

Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl