[Wine]Wine gamma change issue

Stig Nielsen skurk at cox.net
Fri Jun 25 15:20:25 CDT 2004

would using a different X server be an option?
If so, you can ask X to use an individual XF86Config, and you can add the
desired "Gamma" parameter to the "Monitor" section in that new
"XF86Config_gamma" file

here's a bite of my XF86Config file to deal with an LCD monitor

Section "Monitor"
         Identifier   "Monitor0"
         VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
         ModelName    "Sony GDM-17SE2T"
         DisplaySize  337        270
         HorizSync    30.0 - 85.0
         VertRefresh  48.0 - 150.0
         Gamma        0.6
         Option      "dpms"
EndSection

This guy here sort of puts it all in a script:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/hoppq/sc-howto.html