Some strange things with files

pvriens at pvriens at
Mon Mar 8 13:21:13 CST 2004

I already thought of that and used winetools (Frank's Corner) for that.
The setup.exe of Zoo Tycoon insists however in running it's own

I think the sole purpose is to check whether it needs to use this one or
use the system one. The setup fails however when instmsia.exe is not
found. If I copy instmsia.exe to C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM the setup.exe
continues but stops at the next file it tries to find at V:\\.

I tried copying the CD to a normal directory and executing it from there,
but the same result. I also tried running the setup with an absolute path,
no luck.

Any other ideas :-)