how to configure a network drive ??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 17:41:01 CDT 2004

All,

On the advice of the winehq documentation I renamed .wine to a save dir
and created a new .wine. I then copied config and edited config to add a
c: and an h: device. The c: is a windows dir and the h: is an SMB share.
Wine finds the c: file; however it does not find h:. This part all
worked in the 'origenal' version.

Is there an example of how to configure a share in wine??

Below is the config file. Is there an error here??

Thanks,
Dan

[Drive C]
"Path" = "/mnt/win98"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "win98"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive F]
"Path" = "/home/dan/temp"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "Tmp Drive"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive H]
"Path" = "/home/dan"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "dan"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[wine]
"Windows" = "c:\\windows"
"System" = "c:\\windows\\system"
"Path" = "c:\\windows;c:\\windows\\system;h:\\;f:\\"
"Profile" = "c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator"
"GraphicsDriver" = "x11drv"
;"ShowDirSymlinks" = "1"
;"ShowDotFiles" = "1"
"ShellLinker" = "wineshelllink"