how to configure a network drive ??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 19:40:36 CDT 2004

There appears to be config parameters that are not properly maintained.
I edited config incorrectly, a bad dll. Wine errored. I repaired the
error, Wine still errored. I reinstalled Wine, it still errored.

Finally I rebooted and the old dll 'cache' was corrected. Is there a dll
cache? Is it possible to flush it manually? (A forced reboot should be
avoided)

Dan