[Wine]Edit Windows XP registry with wines regedit?

Martin Bammer e9525103 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 2 14:50:15 CDT 2004

When I remove the Enum-key under hkey_local_machine then Windows redetects all
hardware. So a reinstall would not be needed. Wine has a regedit. But I don't
know how to tell wine that it uses the registry from the installed windows.
Would be a nice "recovery" feature for Linux to be able to edit windows
registries, because a defective registry is often a problem in windows...
Cheers, Martin