[Wine]old Wine from CVS

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 15:38:25 CDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:10:35 +0100, Julian Hall <wine at kaotic.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

I don't think that's the case here. jack_fst and these VSTs are very
small. I run Jack all the time with much larger programs - Ardour and
Rosegarden. Other people in the audio community are telling me that
they are seeing the same crashes. Walt and Duane have seen them also.
Hard to beleive that we all have too little memory, especially when
there is no problem at all using wine-20040505. With that version I've
run 5 VSTs at the same time. With newer ones we die before we get the
first one up.

Thanks much for the ideas though. Keep them coming.

Cheers,
Mark