[Wine]On M$s radar.

saurian saurian at thelink.net
Sat Feb 26 03:07:47 CST 2005

I noticed that on the front page that there is a little well
deserved lite hearted jocularity about being on the Evil
Empires radar screen with the revelation that they are
blocking wine users from using the update service.

Is it just me or does this concern anyone else that the next
step could be for the Evil Empire to let loose the land
sharks, with patents in hand, now that we know that they are
noticing?

I really hope its just my tin foil hat not adjusted right. ;P
I'm a big fan of wine.