[Wine]Starcraft Install Problem

Dave Kok dave at davekok.net
Mon Jan 3 11:03:17 CST 2005

I know this is an old problem. When googling around I found that many have had
this problem. But I can't seem to find an answer to it, or it's outdated. So
what's going on. When I try to install Starcraft I get a message box with the
error: No program start menu found.
I installed the newest version of wine I could find: wine20041201 athlon
package. I use Fedora Core 2, not totally up-to-date, but I recon this is a
configuration problem. Can anybody help me or give me some pointers.

Thanks in advance,
Dave