[Wine]Program requires NVIDIA driver

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 3 15:21:13 CST 2005

Hi all,
I've installed a program requiring the use of NVIDIA
RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro Display Driver. In
spite of that, WineTools 2.0.8 and wine-20041201 did a
great job in fully installing the program without
pain, However, one critical component of the program
needs the original NVIDIA driver so badly. How can I
specify this driver in wine and/or Wintools, or
elsewhere, when I have all of the original driver
files (XP ones) manually installed in
drice_c/.../drivers and drive_c/.../system32. My
program has detected X11 windowing system and needs to
modify the video chain but it can't. What do you
Any help will be much appreciated.