[Wine]Re: no config file

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:29:08 CST 2005

Henri Girard wrote:
> Hi :)
> I compiled or installing with rpm on fc3 but i never saw a config file ?
> Where it is ?
> I thaught it 's not needed any more ?
> Henri

It is not *required*, but there are still cases where it is needed to
make specific applications work. I would say that it seemed a bit
premature to completely remove it from being installed by default. It
might have eliminated some confusion if a simple one were installed with
comments at the beginning stating that the file would soon be going
away, and perhaps some examples of what it is still used for.