[Wine]Re: no config file

HG henrigirard at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:12:22 CST 2005

Thanks :)
Maybe it's where I could say I need fonts ?
because all apps have no accent in french and it's not really "clean " ,
WHERE     can I find help about setting fonts ?
i try winesetup but it says "downloading" fonts
and i got a failure error for all what i do ??
well i got a little fed up.. (but i am sure it my fault)
is there a french version of it ?
kind regards
Henri