[Wine]ole problem on chess game.

Eric Bouyoux eric.bouyoux at tele2.fr
Sat Jan 29 08:40:13 CST 2005

I just installed wine and tried to run a chess game (WJChess which is a
The game starts, I can access the game menus, the computer starts to
play, when I click on a chess "piece" (I don't know the english word),
it becomes red BUT I can't move it and I get the following message :

fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal (0x403bea30)->(0x4069f708): stub
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal (0x403aef70)->(0x4069f690): stub
partially implemented.

Do you have any idea to fix the problem.

Eric Bouyoux.