[Wine]Re: Specific Font with wine

Mickael R m.ruellan at free.fr
Wed Jul 20 08:27:05 CDT 2005

Hi !

Thanks for your help, but it still not working...

I copy .FON files to the fake windows/fonts folder but it doesn't change
anything...

I try to copy a .ttf file in this folder and my application use this
font ! great but I would like to use my .fon font !

I didn't found any tools to convert .fon into .ttf file.

Is there a way to choose the Resolution of fonts used in wine. In the
manual I found the Resolution option but it doesn't change anything. The
size used in my application is the same (too big !).

Any ideas ?

Thanks

mika