Linux apps from inside Wine (was:Re: [Wine]Problems with Lotus Notes R5.0.12 under Wine 20050524)

andreas.sumper at nimbus.at andreas.sumper at nimbus.at
Thu Jun 9 05:56:37 CDT 2005

Hi!

I tried those steps but I ran into a strange problem. Whenever I started
my notes client in wine, my system.reg - file was some kind of reset. alle
changes, which were made are lost. How can I disable that?
I do not find any global config-files on my system. I use some kind of
outdated version of wine, becaus Notes 6.5.1 did not run on my other
testinstallations.
So how can I disable this rewriting of my configuration and where should I
put global config-files?

Thanks in Advance!
Andy