[Wine]Printing Problem

Markus Kobel mkobel at biko.ch
Sat Jun 11 16:36:55 CDT 2005

Thank you for the quick answer and sorry for my late reply.
I just tried to get the printing work. Unfortunately, it did not work
with the ppd-entry. :(   I still have the same problem (print -> no
error message -> printer does nothing).
I also tried with wine version 20050524 and also with a version built
from CVS.

I also generated some stack-traces (printing from the BusPro-Application
and printing from Notepad - WINEDEBUG=+relay). As said before, printing
from Notepad is working. One difference I have seen is the following
error when I try to print from BusPro:
0009:Call kernel32.WideCharToMultiByte(00000000,00000000,7fddc5e0
L"Range check error",00000011,7fc5fac0,000003ff,00000000,00000000)
ret=7fac9d69

Is this 'Range check error' a problem?
And other hints?

Kind regards