[Wine]libwine-alsa, etc. still relevant?

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Mon Mar 14 14:18:20 CST 2005

Thanks for your reply. As you and other respondants noted, the libwine-* stuff
is on Debian and no longer relevant to the winehq packages on sourceforge..
There were also libwine and libwine-dev dummy packages which I assume kept
the debian stuff around, even though it was not needed. I removed them.  In
fact, now, deborphan listed all those libwine-* packages as orphaned. I have
removed them. The latest wine from the sourceforge does not complain

I do not necessarily want to pin the latest and greatest because any upgrades
will not show up. Since I would assume the sourceforge packages will have
higher version numbers than anything on Debian, I can treat accordingly.