[Wine][happy wine] ableton live 4.1 is working

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 12:02:41 CST 2005

As musician, this is absolutely fantastic news (even
though, I do use Sonar.) ;) Your story and results
would probably benefit the Wine world on a greater
scale if you also made an entry and posted this at
http://appdb.winehq.org

Congrats!  This is cool.
Hiji

http://gelux.programmers.ch/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=25