[Wine]PVAStrumento, Open file dialog not displayed correctly

carvalho3 at gmx.de carvalho3 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 13:53:50 CST 2005

I am working with Mandrake 10.2 Cooker and wine-20050310, compiled from
scratch. When running PVAStrumento, I have the following problem: When I
open the "open input file" dialog, the window is correctly displayed for
a short moment and then gets fully grey. Clickin on aereas with dialog
elements (buttons, list window etc) makes the selected item appear.

In the terminal window a message "fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags
0x00800000 not yet implemented" is displayed, but I suppose that this
has nothing to do with my problem.

With earlier Mdk and wine releases PVAStrumento worked properly.

Rainer