[Wine]Installing Wine in FC2-Athlon

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Sun May 15 14:16:04 CDT 2005

Am Sa, Mai 14, 2005 at 12:43:55 -0700 schrieb christian aguillo:
> I can find the "config" file in the /etc/wine/config.
> Can you enlighten me on this?

There is no one used by default any longer. If you want to have an easy
setup use WineTools, but don't install the fonts as this will not work
at the moment.

> Also, I was running "wine control" but there is an
> error. It says "can not load any applets"...

This is correct! If you have not installed any software that brings
control aplets you will not see any.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"