[Wine] Help with Conquer

Gustavo Tomazi Ludwig gtl.linux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:42:20 CST 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to run this web based game ConquerOnline, installation went
smooth, but I got this error when I ran the exec. Can anyone help me?
I'm using wine-0.9 and Slackware 10.2.

Thanks!

$ wine ./Conquer.exe
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_CreateDevice (0x7d104bc0) Incomplete stub for d3d8
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  2154
$